"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing"
-Benjamin Franklin

Monday, June 3, 2013

What I Did Today...

Today I had a pretty busy day- this is a short summary of my day. Early this morning I woke up at 6:45. It was really early and not quite light outside. I had waffles for breakfast and then I went to the gym. (gymnastics) I am a competitive level eight gymnast and my team practices a lot. Practice started at 7:30. I had a pretty good practice and when my mom came to pick me up at 12:00 there was another surprise waiting for me in the car. She had the swim bags packed and we were going to meet one of my friends at the pool.  We spent a little over an hour and a half swimming then dried off and went home. Once at home my mom was on call and needed to work at her computer. I hung out for a little while then went downstairs to hang up my laundry. I multitasked and texted my friend GG at the same time. Then I came to blog.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment